Saturday, May 30, 2009

More pictures

Fisherman on lake Atitlan (Nicaragua)

Lake Atitlan. View of one of 3 volcanos.


Market day. Main road through town . They move aside as you drive through them.



Border crossing helpers. Mexico Guatemala border. Customs had a hard time figuring that my truck was a motor home and not a commercial vehicle. I'm glad that I kept the old (original) registration and compare it with the new registration.


As I drove further south the type of vehicles used for cabs changed to some colorful "vehicles". In Acapulco they had thousands of VW beetles as cabs, futher south open p/u trucks , then covered p/u trucks to the south of Mexico into Guatemela these "tricicle" vehicles.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Rudy, hope all is going well, my friend. Take care and keep us up to date.

    ReplyDelete